The size of the turn-out on such a horrid evening should have left no doubt to councillors present about the strength of feeling on this issue!
In response to requests to have presentations online, the following are now online and you can access them by clicking on the links below:
- Address by Tim Murphy, Chairman of Surrey CPRE (33 KB)
- Address by Chris Smith on accessing and commenting on the MV site (6.9 MB)
- Address by Caroline Brown, Secretary of the LRA (70 KB)
- Address by Roland McKinney on general implications of the undertaking (5.5 MB)
- Leatherhead Green Belt Photos: Hubert Carr, Chairman of the LRA (3.4 MB)
Note: Chris Smith's and Roland McKinney's files are PowerPoint presentations.